IPC 2013 : E03D : WATER-CLOSETS OR URINALS WITH FLUSHING DEVICES; FLUSHING VALVES THEREFOR.
> WATER-CLOSETS OR URINALS WITH FLUSHING DEVICES; FLUSHING VALVES THEREFOR
Notes[t] E01 - E06: BUILDING
Water flushing devices with cisterns.
- E03D 1/01 Shape or selection of material for flushing cisterns. [+6 patents]
- E03D 1/012 Details of shape of cisterns, e.g. for connecting to wall, for supporting or connecting flushing-device actuators. [+28 patents]
- E03D 1/02 High-level flushing systems. [+1 patents]
Flushing devices operated by pressure of the water supply system.
- E03D 3/02 Self-closing flushing valves (self-closing valves in general F16K 21/04). [+10 patents]
- E03D 3/04 with piston valve and pressure chamber for retarding the valve-closing movement. [+9 patents]
- E03D 3/06 with diaphragm valve and pressure chamber for retarding the valve-closing movement. [+9 patents]
- E03D 5/01 using flushing pumps. [+8 patents]
- E03D 5/012 combined with movable closure elements in the bowl outlet (bowls with closure elements between bottom or outlet and outlet pipe E03D 11/10). [+14 patents]
- E03D 5/014 with devices for separate removal of liquids and solids. [+5 patents]
E03D 7/00 Wheeled lavatories
(wheeled closets without flushing A47K 11/00
; construction of land vehicles B62
E03D 9/00 Sanitary or other accessories for lavatories
(hand tools for cleaning the toilet bowl A47K 11/10
; seats or covers for closets A47K 13/00
; body supports, other than seats, for closets A47K 17/02
; devices for preventing contamination of drinking-water pipes E03C 1/10
- E03D 9/02 Devices adding a disinfecting, deodorising or cleaning agent to the water while flushing, or in the flushing tank (apparatus for disinfection of materials or objects in general A61L 2/00; treatment of water in general C02F). [+82 patents]
- E03D 9/03 consisting of a separate container with an outlet through which the agent is introduced into the flushing water, e.g. by suction. [+64 patents]
- E03D 9/04 Special arrangement or operation of ventilating devices (ventilating rooms in general F24F). [+10 patents]
E03D 11/00 Other component parts of water-closets
(pipe joints or couplings in general F16L
- E03D 11/02 Water-closet bowls (auxiliary chambers with connections to flushing water for bowl-cleaning utensils E03D 9/06; modified for using upwardly-directed sprays E03D 9/08; seats or covers A47K 13/00). [+24 patents]
- E03D 11/04 Bowls of flat shape with only slightly inclined bottom.
- E03D 11/06 Bowls with downwardly-extending flanges. [+1 patents]