IPC 2013 : E02D 29/00 : Underground or underwater structures (underground tanks B65D 88/76; hydraulic engineering, e.g. sealings or joints, E02B; underground garages E04H 6/00; underground air-raid shelters E04H 9/12; burial vaults E04H 13/00 ); Retaining walls.
> E02D 29/00[m]
> Underground or underwater structures (underground tanks B65D 88/76; hydraulic engineering, e.g. sealings or joints, E02B; underground garages E04H 6/00; underground air-raid shelters E04H 9/12; burial vaults E04H 13/00 ); Retaining walls
Notes[t] E01 - E06: BUILDING
· Underground structures, e.g. tunnels or galleries, built in the open air or by methods involving disturbance of the ground surface all along the location line; Methods of making them.
· · at least part of the cross-section being constructed in an open excavation or from the ground surface, e.g. assembled in a trench.
· · · further excavation of the cross-section proceeding underneath an already installed part of the structure, e.g. the roof of a tunnel.
E02D 29/063 · Tunnels submerged into, or built in, open water
(construction or placing of caissons in general E02D 23/00
; joining caissons to each other under water, in general E02D 25/00
E02D 29/067 · · Floating tunnels; Submerged bridge-like tunnels, i.e. tunnels supported by piers or the like above the water-bed
(pontoons or floating bridges E01D 15/14
E02D 29/07 · · Tunnels or shuttering therefor preconstructed as a whole or continuously made, and moved into place on the water-bed, e.g. into a preformed trench.
E02D 29/073 · · Tunnels or shuttering therefor assembled from sections individually sunk onto, or laid on, the water-bed, e.g. in a preformed trench
(caisson-type sections lowered onto the water-bed E02D 29/077
E02D 29/077 · · Tunnels at least partially built beneath the water-bed characterised by being made by methods involving disturbance thereof all along the location line, e.g. by cut-and-cover or caisson methods.
· Constructions or methods of constructing, in water, not otherwise provided for.
E02D 29/12 · Manhole shafts; Other inspection or access chambers; Accessories therefor
(for underground tanks B65D 90/10
; for sewerage E03F 5/02
· · Covers for manholes or the like; Frames for covers.
E02D 29/16 · Arrangement or construction of joints in foundation structures
(sealing joints not restricted to foundation structures E04B 1/68