IPC 2013 : D04D : TRIMMINGS; RIBBONS, TAPES, OR BANDS, NOT OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR (fittings or trimmings for hats, e.g. hat bands, A42C 5/00; decorating art B44; yarns or threads D02G; weaving D03; braid or lace D04C; non-woven fabrics D04H).
> TRIMMINGS; RIBBONS, TAPES, OR BANDS, NOT OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR (fittings or trimmings for hats, e.g. hat bands, A42C 5/00; decorating art B44; yarns or threads D02G; weaving D03; braid or lace D04C; non-woven fabrics D04H)
Notes[t] D01 - D07: TEXTILES OR FLEXIBLE MATERIALS NOT OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR
- In this subclass, the following term is used with the meaning indicated:
- "trimmings" means decorative or ornamental articles made wholly or partly of textile or analogous material, or strips of textile or analogous material intended to be used for decorative or ornamental purposes, not otherwise provided for.
D04D 1/00 Ropes or like decorative or ornamental elongated trimmings made from filamentary material
(ropes or cords in general D07B
- D04D 1/02 by twisting strands around centrally arranged cores. [+1 patents]
- D04D 1/04 by threading or stringing pearls or beads on filamentary material. [+2 patents]
D04D 3/00 Chenille trimmings
(chenille yarns D02G
; making chenille trimmings by weaving D03D
Decorative or ornamental textile articles.
- D04D 7/02 Flat articles. [+1 patents]
- D04D 7/04 Three-dimensional articles (ornamental buttons A44B 1/04). [+2 patents]
- D04D 7/06 Ball-like tufts, e.g. pompons.
D04D 9/00 Ribbons, tapes, welts, bands, beadings, or other decorative or ornamental strips, not otherwise provided for
(made by laminating B32B
; binders for packaging purposes B65D
; adhesive tape C09J 7/02
; made by weaving D03
; made by braiding D04C
- D04D 9/02 made by lengthwise folding of fabric strip. [+3 patents]
- D04D 9/04 built-up from several strips or elements. [+2 patents]
- D04D 9/06 made by working plastics. [+2 patents]