IPC 2013 : D01H : SPINNING OR TWISTING (unwinding, paying-out, forwarding, winding, or coiling filamentary material, not intimately associated with spinning or twisting, B65H; cores, formers, supports, or holders for coiled or wound material, e.g. bobbins, B65H; twisting oakum D01G 35/00; crimping or curling of fibres, filaments, or yarns D02G 1/00; making chenille D03D, D04D 3/00; testing yarns, rovings, slivers, fibres, or fibre webs G01).
> SPINNING OR TWISTING (unwinding, paying-out, forwarding, winding, or coiling filamentary material, not intimately associated with spinning or twisting, B65H; cores, formers, supports, or holders for coiled or wound material, e.g. bobbins, B65H; twisting oakum D01G 35/00; crimping or curling of fibres, filaments, or yarns D02G 1/00; making chenille D03D, D04D 3/00; testing yarns, rovings, slivers, fibres, or fibre webs G01)
Notes[t] D01 - D07: TEXTILES OR FLEXIBLE MATERIALS NOT OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR
- Attention is drawn to the Note following the title of class D01 .
D01H 1/00 Spinning or twisting machines in which the product is wound-up continuously
(open-end spinning machines D01H 4/00
Notes[g] D01H 1/00 - D01H 7/00: Kinds or types of spinning or twisting machines; Drafting machines or arrangements; Twisting arrangements
Spinning or twisting machines in which the product is wound-up intermittently, e.g. mules.
- D01H 3/02 Details (drafting arrangements D01H 5/00; twisting arrangements D01H 7/00). [+2 patents]
- D01H 3/04 Carriages; Mechanisms effecting carriage movements.
- D01H 3/06 Carriages; Carriage rails; Squaring motions.
Open-end spinning machines or arrangements for imparting twist to independently moving fibres separated from slivers; Piecing arrangements therefor; Covering endless core threads with fibres by open-end spinning techniques.
- In this group, the expression "open-end spinning" covers such expressions as "break spinning", "ringless spinning", "rotor spinning" and "friction spinning", but does not cover the expression "spinning by false-twisting".
- D01H 4/02 imparting twist by a fluid, e.g. air vortex. [+5 patents]
- D01H 4/04 imparting twist by contact of fibres with a running surface. [+2 patents]
- D01H 4/06 co-operating with suction means (D01H 4/08, D01H 4/16 take precedence).
D01H 5/00 Drafting machines or arrangements
(arrangements in which draft is dependent on linear movement of take-up spindles, e.g. in mules, D01H 3/00
; devices for combing or orienting fibres for open-end spinning machines D01H 4/30
- D01H 5/02 Gill boxes or other drafting machines employing fallers or like pinned bars (lubricating fibres in gill boxes D01G 29/00). [+4 patents]
- D01H 5/04 with pinned bars actuated by screw members.
- D01H 5/06 Intersecting gill boxes. [+1 patents]
- D01H 7/02 for imparting permanent twist. [+3 patents]
- D01H 7/04 Spindles (spindle bearings, supports therefor, in general F16C). [+12 patents]
- D01H 7/06 Stationary spindles with package-holding sleeves.
D01H 9/00 Arrangements for replacing or removing bobbins, cores, receptacles, or completed packages at paying-out or take-up stations
(arrangements of general interest in the winding of filamentary material B65H
Notes[g] D01H 9/00 - D01H 17/00: Common features or details of, or accessories for, spinning or twisting machines of various kinds or types
- D01H 9/02 for removing completed take-up packages and replacing by bobbins, cores, or receptacles at take-up stations; Transferring material between adjacent full and empty take-up elements. [+8 patents]
- D01H 9/04 Doffing arrangements integral with spinning or twisting machines. [+20 patents]
- D01H 9/06 Removing yarn from centrifugal cups on to yarn carriers. [+2 patents]
D01H 11/00 Arrangements for confining or removing dust, fly, or the like
(cleaning of running surfaces in open-end spinning machines D01H 4/22
; separation in general B01D
; cleaning in general B08B
; air-conditioning F24F
, e.g. by filtering F24F 3/16
D01H 13/00 Other common constructional features, details, or accessories
(for open-end spinning D01H 4/00
- D01H 13/02 Roller arrangements not otherwise provided for. [+3 patents]
- D01H 13/04 Guides for slivers, rovings, or yarns; Smoothing dies (fibre-condensing guides D01H 5/72). [+20 patents]
- D01H 13/06 Traversing arrangements. [+2 patents]
D01H 15/00 Piecing arrangements
(for open-end spinning machines D01H 4/48
; in machines for producing textile fabrics, see
the appropriate subclasses).
- D01H 15/007 for two-for-one twisting machines. [+2 patents]
- D01H 15/013 Carriages travelling along the machines. [+6 patents]
- D01H 17/02 Arrangements for storing ring travellers; Devices for applying travellers to rings. [+2 patents]