IPC 2013 : D03C : SHEDDING MECHANISMS; PATTERN CARDS OR CHAINS; PUNCHING OF CARDS; DESIGNING PATTERNS.
> SHEDDING MECHANISMS; PATTERN CARDS OR CHAINS; PUNCHING OF CARDS; DESIGNING PATTERNS
Notes[t] D01 - D07: TEXTILES OR FLEXIBLE MATERIALS NOT OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR
- D03C 1/02 Single-lift dobbies, i.e. dobbies in which the same draw-knife or equivalent operates for every pick (D03C 1/10 takes precedence). [+3 patents]
- D03C 1/04 Open-shed single-lift dobbies.
- D03C 1/06 Double-lift dobbies, i.e. dobbies in which separate draw-knives or equivalent operate on alternate picks. [+9 patents]
- D03C 3/02 Single-lift jacquards.
- D03C 3/04 of open-shed type.
- D03C 3/06 Double-lift jacquards. [+12 patents]
Cam or other direct-acting shedding mechanisms, i.e. operating heald frames without intervening power-supplying devices.
- D03C 5/02 operated by rotating cams. [+8 patents]
- D03C 5/04 Construction or shape of cams (cams in general F16H 53/00). [+1 patents]
- D03C 5/06 operated by cam devices other than rotating cams. [+5 patents]
Leno or similar shedding mechanisms.
- D03C 7/02 Gauze healds. [+3 patents]
- D03C 7/04 Mechanisms having discs oscillating about a weftwise axis and having apertures for warp threads. [+4 patents]
- D03C 7/06 Mechanisms having eyed needles for moving warp threads from side to side of other warp threads. [+13 patents]
D03C 11/00 Selvedge shedding mechanisms not forming part of main shedding mechanism
(selvedge jacquards D03C 3/18
; leno selvedge mechanism D03C 7/00
Shedding mechanisms not otherwise provided for.
- D03C 15/02 Chains of metal, wood, or similar material with projecting pattern-indicating elements.
- D03C 15/04 Cards or paper perforated to indicate pattern. [+2 patents]
- D03C 15/06 Apparatus for setting pegs in, or removing pegs from, pattern cards.
D03C 17/00 Card-punching apparatus
(marking record carriers in digital fashion G06K
- D03C 17/02 manually-controlled, i.e. holes to be punched determined by the operator.
- D03C 17/04 power-operated. [+1 patents]
- D03C 17/06 automatic, i.e. design scanned optically or otherwise to control punching apparatus or to control loom jacquard directly. [+1 patents]
Methods or devices concerned with designing or making patterns, not provided for in other groups of this subclass.