IPC 2013 : E03F : SEWERS; CESSPOOLS.
> SEWERS; CESSPOOLS
Notes[t] E01 - E06: BUILDING
Methods, systems, or installations for draining-off sewage or storm water.
- E03F 3/02 Arrangement of sewer pipe-lines or pipe-line systems. [+6 patents]
- E03F 3/04 Pipes or fittings specially adapted to sewers (manufacture of concrete tubes B28; pipes or pipe fittings in general F16L). [+43 patents]
- E03F 3/06 Methods of, or installations for, laying sewer pipes (making pipes in situ F16L 1/038). [+26 patents]
- E03F 5/02 Manhole shafts or other inspection chambers (in general E02D 29/12 ); Snow-filling openings; Accessories (covers or frames for manholes or the like E02D 29/14). [+36 patents]
- E03F 5/04 Gullies with or without odour seals or sediment traps. [+89 patents]
- E03F 5/042 Arrangements of means against overflow of water, backing-up from the drain. [+7 patents]
Other installations or implements for operating sewer systems, e.g. for preventing or indicating stoppage; Emptying cesspools.
- E03F 7/02 Shut-off devices (in general F16K). [+11 patents]
- E03F 7/04 Valves for preventing return flow. [+4 patents]
- E03F 7/06 Devices for restraining rats or other animals. [+8 patents]
E03F 9/00 Arrangements or fixed installations for cleaning sewer pipes, e.g. by flushing
(sediment traps, rakes, screens, or the like, arranged in sewer lines E03F 5/14
; cleaning pipes in general, devices for cleaning pipes B08B 9/02