IPC 2013 : E04G 1/00 : Scaffolds primarily resting on the ground.
> E04G 1/00[m]
> Scaffolds primarily resting on the ground
Notes[t] E01 - E06: BUILDING
Notes[g] E04G 1/00 - E04G 7/00: Workmen's or safety scaffolds
· composed essentially of members elongated in one dimension only, e.g. poles, lattice masts, with or without end portions of special form, connected together by any means.
· · the members being exclusively poles, rods, beams, or other members of similar form and simple cross-section.
· · · comprising members with rod-like or tubular portions fitting together end to end, with or without separate connecting pieces.
· · · secured together by bolts or the like penetrating the members.
E04G 1/10 · · · · Timber-work constructions.
· · comprising members of special, e.g. composite, cross-section, or with lugs or the like or lateral apertures for supporting or attaching other members.
E04G 1/14 · Comprising essentially pre-assembled two-dimensional frame-like elements, e.g. of rods in L- or H-shape, with or without bracing
E04G 1/15 · essentially comprising special means for supporting or forming platforms
takes precedence ); Platforms (boards or planks therefor E04G 5/08
E04G 1/17 · Comprising essentially pre-assembled three-dimensional elements, e.g. cubic elements.
· · Scaffolds comprising upright members and provision for supporting cross-members or platforms at different positions therealong.
· · Scaffolds having a platform on an extensible sub-structure, e.g. of telescopic type or with lazy-tongs mechanism.
E04G 1/24 · comprising essentially special base constructions; comprising essentially special ground-engaging parts, e.g. inclined struts, wheels
(component parts E04G 5/00
· designed to provide support only at a low height.
E04G 1/32 · · Other free-standing supports, e.g. using trestles
(stands or trestles in general F16M 11/00
· Scaffold constructions able to be folded in prismatic or flat parts or able to be turned down.
· Scaffolds for particular parts of buildings or buildings of particular shape, e.g. for stairs, cupolas, domes.
E04G 1/38 · Scaffolds partly supported by the building
(ladders attachable to structures E06C 1/34