IPC 2013 : D21H : PULP COMPOSITIONS; PREPARATION THEREOF NOT COVERED BY SUBCLASSES D21C, D21D; IMPREGNATING OR COATING OF PAPER; TREATMENT OF FINISHED PAPER NOT COVERED BY CLASS B31 OR SUBCLASS D21G; PAPER NOT OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR.
> PULP COMPOSITIONS; PREPARATION THEREOF NOT COVERED BY SUBCLASSES D21C, D21D; IMPREGNATING OR COATING OF PAPER; TREATMENT OF FINISHED PAPER NOT COVERED BY CLASS B31 OR SUBCLASS D21G; PAPER NOT OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR
- This subclass covers also pulp compositions for the preparation of fibreboard or other fibrous articles by wet processes.
- In this subclass, the following terms are used with the meaning indicated:
- "pulp" means a dispersion comprising paper-making fibres and optional additives, which is to be processed, and covers the term "stock"; it also means dry paper-making fibres which are to be made into paper by either wet or dry processes;
- "paper" means paper, cardboard or wet-laid non-woven fabrics.
- If a pulp composition or a paper, or a constituent thereof, is characterised by more than one feature provided for in this subclass, for example, by both the fibrous material and a coating or by both a colorant and a water-repelling agent, classification is made in all places providing for these features.
Pulp or paper, comprising cellulose or lignocellulose fibres of natural origin only.
D21H 11/00 - D21H 15/00:
- In groups D21H 11/00 - D21H 15/00, in the absence of an indication to the contrary, classification is made in the last appropriate place.
D21H 13/00 Pulp or paper, comprising synthetic cellulose or non-cellulose fibres or web-forming material
(chemical features in the manufacture of artificial fibres D01F
- D21H 13/02 Synthetic cellulose fibres.
- D21H 13/04 Cellulose ethers.
- D21H 13/06 Cellulose esters. [+1 patents]
Pulp or paper, comprising fibres or web-forming material characterised by features other than their chemical constitution.
- D21H 15/02 characterised by configuration. [+6 patents]
- D21H 15/04 crimped, kinked, curled or twisted fibres.
- D21H 15/06 Long fibres, i.e. fibres exceeding the upper length limit of conventional paper-making fibres; Filaments. [+4 patents]
Non-fibrous material added to the pulp, characterised by its constitution; Paper-impregnating material characterised by its constitution.
D21H 19/00 Coated paper
(coated fibreboard D21J 1/08
); Coating material (recording sheets characterised by the coating used to improve ink, dye or pigment receptivity B41M 5/50
Non-fibrous material added to the pulp, characterised by its function, form or properties; Paper impregnating or coating material, characterised by its function, form or properties.
- D21H 21/02 Agents for preventing deposition on the paper mill equipment, e.g. pitch or slime control (removal of fats, resins, pitch, or waxes D21C 9/08). [+26 patents]
- D21H 21/04 Slime-control agents. [+2 patents]
- D21H 21/06 Paper forming aids. [+3 patents]
D21H 23/00 Processes or apparatus for adding material to the pulp or to the paper
(applying liquids or other fluent material to surfaces, in general B05
; processes for making continuous lengths of paper D21F 11/00
- D21H 23/02 characterised by the manner in which substances are added. [+7 patents]
- D21H 23/04 Addition to the pulp; After-treatment of added substances in the pulp. [+19 patents]
- D21H 23/06 Controlling the addition. [+3 patents]
Special paper not otherwise provided for, e.g. made by multi-step processes.
- This group provides for the classification of paper with special properties or applications which are only partially or not at all provided for elsewhere in the classification. Whenever possible, however, these papers are classified according to the criteria used in the other groups of this subclass.