IPC 2013 : D01G : PRELIMINARY TREATMENT OF FIBRES, e.g. FOR SPINNING (winding or unwinding, conducting or guiding laps, webs, slivers, or rovings in general, sliver or roving cans, depositing in sliver or roving cans B65H; preparation of fibres for paper-making D21).
> PRELIMINARY TREATMENT OF FIBRES, e.g. FOR SPINNING (winding or unwinding, conducting or guiding laps, webs, slivers, or rovings in general, sliver or roving cans, depositing in sliver or roving cans B65H; preparation of fibres for paper-making D21)
Notes[t] D01 - D07: TEXTILES OR FLEXIBLE MATERIALS NOT OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR
- Attention is drawn to the Note following the title of class D01 .
D01G 1/00 Severing continuous filaments or long fibres, e.g. stapling
(drafting arrangements, twisting arrangements D01H
- D01G 1/02 to form staple fibres not delivered in strand form.
- D01G 1/04 by cutting. [+28 patents]
- D01G 1/06 Converting tows to slivers or yarns, e.g. in direct spinning.
D01G 5/00 Separating, e.g. sorting, fibres
(separating fibres of differing lengths in silk-dressing machines D01G 17/00
; in combing machines D01G 19/00
- D01G 7/02 by means of beater arms.
- D01G 7/04 by means of toothed members. [+15 patents]
- D01G 7/06 Details of apparatus or machines. [+4 patents]
D01G 9/00 Opening or cleaning fibres, e.g. scutching cotton
(scutching flax or like fibres D01B
; making cellulose wadding in paper-making machines D21F 11/14
- D01G 9/02 by agitation within a moving receptacle. [+1 patents]
- D01G 9/04 by means of beater arms. [+1 patents]
- D01G 9/06 by means of toothed members. [+12 patents]
Disintegrating fibre-containing articles to obtain fibres for re-use.
- D01G 11/02 Opening, unravelling, or teasing ropes or like fibrous strands to obtain fibres for re-use. [+7 patents]
- D01G 11/04 Opening rags to obtain fibres for re-use (mechanical treatment of rags for paper-making D21B). [+12 patents]
D01G 13/00 Mixing, e.g. blending, fibres; Mixing non-fibrous materials with fibres
(mixing of fibres combined with other operations, e.g. bale-breaking or fibre-opening, see
the appropriate groups for such operations).
D01G 15/00 Carding machines or accessories; Card clothing; Burr-crushing or removing arrangements associated with carding or other preliminary-treatment machines
(de-burring apparatus or machines operating independently D01B
- D01G 15/02 Carding machines. [+4 patents]
- D01G 15/04 with worker and stripper or like rollers operating in association with a main cylinder. [+8 patents]
- D01G 15/06 Garnett machines.
D01G 17/00 Silk-dressing machines.
- D01G 19/02 with pinned circles, e.g. Noble.
- D01G 19/04 with pinned cylinders, e.g. rectilinear. [+1 patents]
- D01G 19/06 Details.
D01G 23/00 Feeding fibres to machines; Conveying fibres between machines
takes precedence; intermediate feeds in carding machines D01G 15/40
- D01G 23/02 Hoppers; Delivery shoots. [+17 patents]
- D01G 23/04 with means for regulating of feed. [+12 patents]
- D01G 23/06 Arrangements in which a machine or apparatus is regulated in response to changes in the volume or weight of fibres fed, e.g. piano motions (arrangements in which draft is regulated in response to irregularities in fibre supply D01H). [+24 patents]
D01G 25/00 Lap-forming devices not integral with machines specified above
(forming mats or batts of continuous filaments for non-woven fabrics D04H
Lap- or sliver-winding devices, e.g. for products of cotton scutchers, jute cards, or worsted gill boxes.
- D01G 27/02 with lap roll or the like loaded to provide firm packages.
- D01G 27/04 with automatic discharge of lap roll or the like. [+1 patents]
D01G 29/00 Arrangements for lubricating fibres, e.g. in gill boxes
(processes involving the use of particular lubricants D06M 15/00
D01G 31/00 Warning or safety devices, e.g. automatic fault detectors, stop motions
(safety devices of general application F16P
; indicating devices of general application G08B
D01G 33/00 Hand tools for treatment of fibres.
D01G 35/00 Treatment of oakum.
D01G 99/00 Subject matter not provided for in other groups of this subclass.