IPC 2013 : D21 : PAPER-MAKING; PRODUCTION OF CELLULOSE.IPC2013 > D > D21[c] > PAPER-MAKING; PRODUCTION OF CELLULOSE.
Notes[t] D21: PAPER
D21B FIBROUS RAW MATERIALS OR THEIR MECHANICAL TREATMENT.
D21C PRODUCTION OF CELLULOSE BY REMOVING NON-CELLULOSE SUBSTANCES FROM CELLULOSE- CONTAINING MATERIALS; REGENERATION OF PULPING LIQUORS; APPARATUS THEREFOR.
D21D TREATMENT OF THE MATERIALS BEFORE PASSING TO THE PAPER-MAKING MACHINE.
D21F PAPER-MAKING MACHINES; METHODS OF PRODUCING PAPER THEREON.
D21G CALENDERS; ACCESSORIES FOR PAPER-MAKING MACHINES (winders or rewinders for finished products, means for adjustment of wrinkles or lateral extensions B65H).
D21H PULP COMPOSITIONS; PREPARATION THEREOF NOT COVERED BY SUBCLASSES D21C, D21D; IMPREGNATING OR COATING OF PAPER; TREATMENT OF FINISHED PAPER NOT COVERED BY CLASS B31 OR SUBCLASS D21G; PAPER NOT OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR.
- This subclass covers also pulp compositions for the preparation of fibreboard or other fibrous articles by wet processes.
- In this subclass, the following terms are used with the meaning indicated:
- "pulp" means a dispersion comprising paper-making fibres and optional additives, which is to be processed, and covers the term "stock"; it also means dry paper-making fibres which are to be made into paper by either wet or dry processes;
- "paper" means paper, cardboard or wet-laid non-woven fabrics.
- If a pulp composition or a paper, or a constituent thereof, is characterised by more than one feature provided for in this subclass, for example, by both the fibrous material and a coating or by both a colorant and a water-repelling agent, classification is made in all places providing for these features.