IPC 2013 : D03D 47/00 : Looms in which bulk supply of weft does not pass through shed, e.g. shuttleless looms, gripper shuttle looms, dummy shuttle looms (circular looms D03D 37/00).
> D03D 47/00[m]
> Looms in which bulk supply of weft does not pass through shed, e.g. shuttleless looms, gripper shuttle looms, dummy shuttle looms (circular looms D03D 37/00)
Notes[t] D01 - D07: TEXTILES OR FLEXIBLE MATERIALS NOT OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR
Notes[g] D03D 29/00 - D03D 51/00: Looms; Methods of weaving characterised by the operation of particular looms
D03D 47/02 · wherein loops of continuous weft thread are inserted, i.e. double picks
· · by a reciprocating needle having a permanently-threaded eye.
· · by a pivoted having a permanently-threaded eye.
D03D 47/08 · · · the path of the needle being modified by cams, linkages, or other means.
· · by a forked needle pushing loop of weft through shed.
D03D 47/12 · wherein single picks of weft thread are inserted, i.e. with shedding between each pick
D03D 47/14 · · by a gripper needle taking the end of the weft through the shed.
· · by a gripper needle entering the shed empty and drawing the weft as it retracts.
· · two weft inserters meeting at or near the middle of the shed and transferring the weft from one to the other.
· · Constructional features of the thread-engaging device on the inserters.
· · · adapted for working a loop of weft part-way inserted in the shed and then straightened-out.
D03D 47/25 · · · inserted from only one side of loom.
· Drive or guide mechanisms for weft inserting.
· wherein the weft itself is projected into the shed.
· Handling the weft between bulk storage and weft-inserting means.
D03D 47/39 · wherein cane, straw, slats, material for hair-cloth or similar material is handled.
· · by knitting or interlacing loops of weft.
D03D 47/46 · · by selvedge shuttle or other device passing selvedge thread through loop of weft
(by knitting D03D 47/44
· · by inserting cut end of weft in next shed, e.g. by tucking, by blowing.