IPC 2013 : E02B : HYDRAULIC ENGINEERING (ship-lifting E02C; dredging E02F).
> HYDRAULIC ENGINEERING (ship-lifting E02C; dredging E02F)
Notes[t] E01 - E06: BUILDING
Equipment or apparatus for, or methods of, general hydraulic engineering.
E02B 3/00 Engineering work in connection with control or use of streams, rivers, coasts, or other marine sites
(barrages or weirs E02B 7/00
); Sealings or joints for engineering work in general.
- E02B 3/02 Stream regulation, e.g. breaking up subaqueous rock, cleaning the beds of waterways, directing the water flow (dredging or scraping devices E02F). [+12 patents]
- E02B 3/04 Structures or apparatus for, or methods of, protecting banks, coasts, or harbours (sealings or joints E02B 3/16). [+31 patents]
- E02B 3/06 Moles; Piers; Quays; Quay walls; Groynes; Breakwaters. [+92 patents]
- E02B 5/02 Making or lining canals. [+14 patents]
- E02B 5/04 Navigable canals.
- E02B 5/06 Operating equipment in connection with canals (ship-lifting devices E02C).
E02B 7/00 Barrages or weirs; Layout, construction, methods of, or devices for, making same
(for protecting banks, coasts, or harbours E02B 3/04
; sealings or joints E02B 3/16
; handling building or like materials for hydraulic engineering E02D 15/00
; foundations in general E02D 27/00
- E02B 7/02 Fixed barrages. [+3 patents]
- E02B 7/04 Dams across valleys. [+1 patents]
- E02B 7/06 Earth-fill dams; Rock-fill dams.
E02B 8/00 Details of barrages or weirs
(cleaning or keeping clear the surface of open water E02B 15/00
- E02B 8/02 Sediment base gates; Sand sluices; Structures for arresting waterborne material. [+13 patents]
- E02B 8/04 Valves, slides, or the like; Submerged sluice gates. [+4 patents]
- E02B 8/06 Spillways; Devices for dissipation of energy, e.g. for reducing eddies. [+7 patents]
E02B 9/00 Water-power plants; Layout, construction or equipment, methods of, or apparatus for, making same
(hydraulic motors F03B
- E02B 9/02 Water-ways. [+12 patents]
- E02B 9/04 Free-flow canals or flumes; Intakes (gratings or screens therefor E02B 5/08). [+9 patents]
- E02B 9/06 Pressure galleries or pressure conduits; Galleries specially adapted to house pressure conduits; Means specially adapted for use therewith, e.g. housings, valves, gates (driving inclined galleries E21D 9/02; valves in general F16K; conduits in general F16L). [+15 patents]
Drainage of soil, e.g. for agricultural purposes.
- E02B 11/02 Drainage-device-laying apparatus, e.g. drainage ploughs. [+5 patents]
E02B 13/00 Irrigation ditches, i.e. gravity flow, open channel water distribution systems
(other distribution systems for watering or spraying gardens, fields, sports grounds, or the like A01G 25/00
- E02B 13/02 Closures for irrigation conduits. [+9 patents]
E02B 15/00 Cleaning or keeping clear the surface of open water; Apparatus therefor
(construction of ships or other waterborne vessels B63B
, e.g. vessels specially adapted for collecting pollution from open water B63B 35/32
; in swimming or splash baths or pools E04H 4/16
- E02B 15/02 from ice.
- E02B 15/04 Devices for cleaning or keeping clear the surface of open water from oil or like floating materials by separating or removing these materials (other treatment of water, waste water or sewage C02F; materials for treating liquid pollutants, e.g. oil, gasoline, fat, C09K 3/32). [+119 patents]
- E02B 15/06 Barriers therefor (E02B 15/08 takes precedence). [+15 patents]
E02B 17/00 Artificial islands mounted on piles or like supports, e.g. platforms on raisable legs; Construction methods therefor
(fenders E02B 3/26
; anchoring floating platforms B63B 21/00
; floating platforms, e.g. anchored, B63B 35/44
; independent underwater structures E02D 29/00
- E02B 17/02 placed by lowering the supporting construction to the bottom, e.g. with subsequent fixing thereto. [+67 patents]
- E02B 17/04 Equipment specially adapted for raising, lowering, or immobilising the working platform relative to the supporting construction (platform lifts in general B66F 7/00). [+4 patents]
- E02B 17/06 for immobilising, e.g. using wedges or clamping rings. [+1 patents]