IPC 2013 : D03C 1/00 : Dobbies.
> D03C 1/00[m]
Notes[t] D01 - D07: TEXTILES OR FLEXIBLE MATERIALS NOT OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR
D03C 1/02 · Single-lift dobbies, i.e. dobbies in which the same draw-knife or equivalent operates for every pick
D03C 1/04 · · Open-shed single-lift dobbies.
· Double-lift dobbies, i.e. dobbies in which separate draw-knives or equivalent operate on alternate picks.
· · reversible, i.e. correct sheds open automatically when the loom is driven backwards.
D03C 1/10 · Centre-shed dobbies, i.e. shed formed by lifting some threads and lowering the others from central shed-closed position.
D03C 1/12 · Dobbies employing toothed gearing instead of draw-knifes.
D03C 1/14 · Features common to dobbies of different types
(stop motions acting on defective operation of shedding mechanisms D03D 51/46
· · Arrangements of dobby in relation to loom.
· · Needles; Needle boxes; Needle boards.
D03C 1/24 · · Cylinders; Cylinder battens.
· · Facilitating engagement of lifting-hooks with draw-knives.
· · · by creating and then eliminating back-lash between hooks and knives.
D03C 1/30 · · · wherein all the hooks are disengaged from the knives, and selected hooks then re-engaged.
D03C 1/32 · · · wherein all the hooks are engaged with the knives, and unselected hooks then disengaged.
D03C 1/34 · · Arrangements wherein warp threads pass one another at different heights to avoid congestion.
D03C 1/36 · · Card- or chain-saving arrangements, e.g. cross-border dobbies.