IPC 2013 : D02G : CRIMPING OR CURLING FIBRES, FILAMENTS, YARNS, OR THREADS; YARNS OR THREADS.
> CRIMPING OR CURLING FIBRES, FILAMENTS, YARNS, OR THREADS; YARNS OR THREADS
Notes[t] D01 - D07: TEXTILES OR FLEXIBLE MATERIALS NOT OTHERWISE PROVIDED FOR
- Attention is drawn to the Note following the title of class D02 .
D02G 1/00 Producing crimped or curled fibres, filaments, yarns, or threads, giving them latent characteristics
(yarns per se D02G 3/00
; during formation of artificial filaments, threads, or the like D01D 5/22
; general aspects of chemical treatment D06M
- D02G 1/02 by twisting, fixing the twist and backtwisting, i.e . by imparting false twist. [+66 patents]
- D02G 1/04 Devices for imparting false twist. [+5 patents]
- D02G 1/06 Spindles. [+9 patents]
D02G 3/00 Yarns or threads, e.g. fancy yarns; Processes or apparatus for the production thereof, not otherwise provided for
(for producing crimped or curled yarns D02G 1/00
- D02G 3/02 Yarns or threads characterised by the material or by the materials from which they are made. [+22 patents]
- D02G 3/04 Blended or other yarns or threads containing components made from different materials. [+47 patents]
- D02G 3/06 Threads formed from strip material other than paper. [+4 patents]