IPC 2013 : E01D : BRIDGES (bridges extending between terminal buildings and aircraft for embarking or disembarking passengers B64F 1/305).
> BRIDGES (bridges extending between terminal buildings and aircraft for embarking or disembarking passengers B64F 1/305)
Notes[t] E01 - E06: BUILDING
- In this subclass, it is desirable to add the indexing codes of group E01D 101/00 .
Bridges characterised by the cross-section of their bearing spanning structure.
- E01D 2/02 of the I-girder type. [+2 patents]
- E01D 2/04 of the box-girder type. [+10 patents]
- E01D 6/02 of bowstring type.
E01D 15/00 Movable or portable bridges
(arrangement of ship-based outboard ramps or gangways B63B 27/14
; loading ramps B65G 69/28
); Floating bridges.
- E01D 15/02 Vertical lift bridges. [+1 patents]
- E01D 15/04 Swing bridges.
- E01D 15/06 Bascule bridges; Roller bascule bridges, e.g. of Scherzer type.
Bridges specially adapted for particular applications or functions not provided for elsewhere, e.g. aqueducts, bridges for supporting pipe-lines.
- E01D 19/02 Piers; Abutments (foundations E02D). [+7 patents]
- E01D 19/04 Bearings; Hinges. [+9 patents]
- E01D 19/06 Arrangement, construction, or bridging of expansion joints. [+42 patents]
Methods or apparatus specially adapted for erecting or assembling bridges.
- E01D 21/06 by translational movement of the bridge or bridge sections. [+10 patents]
- E01D 21/08 by rotational movement of the bridge or bridge sections.
- E01D 21/10 Cantilevered erection. [+8 patents]
Methods or apparatus for repairing or strengthening existing bridges.
E01D 24/00 Methods or apparatus for dismantling bridges.
E01D 101/00: Indexing scheme associated with groups E01D 1/00
- E01D 22/00
, relating to the material constitution of bridges.
- E01D 101/10 Wood.
- E01D 101/20 Concrete, stone or stone-like material.
- E01D 101/22 Masonry; Bricks.