IPC 2013 : E01F 9/00 : Arrangement of road signs or traffic signals (signals, signalling systems G08; signs, attachment thereof to supports G09F ); Arrangements for enforcing caution, e.g. speed bumps.
> E01F 9/00[m]
> Arrangement of road signs or traffic signals (signals, signalling systems G08; signs, attachment thereof to supports G09F ); Arrangements for enforcing caution, e.g. speed bumps
Notes[t] E01 - E06: BUILDING
Notes[g] E01F 9/00 - E01F 15/00: Arrangements for facilitating the use of roads
E01F 9/011 · Upright bodies, e.g. marker posts or bollards; Supports for road signs
(posts or poles in general E04H 12/00
; means for attaching signs to a supporting structure in general G09F 7/18
· · free-standing, e.g. traffic cones, foldable or inflatable devices.
E01F 9/013 · · intended to be readily removable, e.g. for insertion into road-stud sockets
· · Storing, transporting, placing or retrieving portable devices.
· · with reflectors, e.g. with means for keeping clean.
· · self-righting after deflection or displacement.
· · specially adapted for breaking, disengaging, collapsing or permanent deformation upon deflection or displacement, e.g. upon vehicle impact.
· · Arrangements for fastening signs or signals to safety barriers or the like.
E01F 9/04 · Road surface markings; Kerbs or road edgings, specially adapted for informing road users, e.g. illuminated
(for redirecting vehicles E01F 15/00
· · specially adapted for audible or vibrational signalling, e.g. rumble strips, or for enforcing reduced speed, e.g. speed bumps.
· · Kerbs or road edgings, specially adapted for informing road users, e.g. illuminated.
· · · having deflectable or displaceable parts, with or without return to original position, e.g. flexible flaps.
· · · Lane delineators for physically separating traffic lanes and discouraging but not preventing crossing.
· · · movable for repeated use at different locations.