IPC 2013 : F23Q : IGNITION (devices for igniting matches A24F; chemical igniters C06C 9/00 ); EXTINGUISHING DEVICES.
> IGNITION (devices for igniting matches A24F; chemical igniters C06C 9/00 ); EXTINGUISHING DEVICES
Notes[t] F21 - F28: LIGHTING; HEATING
- F23Q 1/02 using friction or shock effects. [+7 patents]
- F23Q 1/04 on a part moved by the fuel-controlling member, e.g. by a tap on a gas cooker.
- F23Q 1/06 Portable igniters. [+1 patents]
Lighters containing fuel, e.g. for cigarettes.
- F23Q 2/02 Lighters with liquid fuel. [+3 patents]
- F23Q 2/04 with cerium-iron alloy and wick.
- F23Q 2/06 with friction wheel. [+1 patents]
- F23Q 3/01 Hand-held lighters, e.g. for cigarettes. [+16 patents]
Make-and-break ignition, i.e. with spark generated between electrodes by breaking contact therebetween.
Incandescent ignition; Ignition using electrically-produced heat, e.g. lighters for cigarettes; Electrically-heated glowing plugs.
- F23Q 7/02 for igniting solid fuel. [+3 patents]
- F23Q 7/04 with fans for transfer of heat to fuel. [+1 patents]
- F23Q 7/06 Igniters structurally associated with fluid-fuel burners (lighters containing fuel F23Q 2/00). [+1 patents]
- F23Q 9/02 without interlock with main fuel supply.
- F23Q 9/04 for upright burners, e.g. gas-cooker burners. [+8 patents]
- F23Q 9/06 for inverted burners, e.g. gas lamps.
- F23Q 11/04 at the burner. [+1 patents]
- F23Q 11/06 remote from the burner, e.g. on the chimney of a lamp.
- F23Q 11/08 on a part moved by the fuel-controlling member.
- F23Q 13/02 using gas burners, e.g. gas pokers.
- F23Q 13/04 using portable burners, e.g. torches, fire pots. [+2 patents]
Devices for effecting ignition from a remote location.
- F23Q 23/02 Testing of ignition timing.
- F23Q 23/08 Testing of components. [+1 patents]
- F23Q 23/10 electrically. [+2 patents]
F23Q 25/00 Extinguishing devices, e.g. for blowing-out or snuffing candle flames.