IPC 2013 : F27 : FURNACES; KILNS; OVENS; RETORTS.IPC2013 > F > F27[c] > FURNACES; KILNS; OVENS; RETORTS.
Notes[t] F21 - F28: LIGHTING; HEATING
- This class covers :
- furnaces, kilns, ovens, retorts, open sintering apparatus and other similar apparatus for heat treatment of materials or articles, and details or accessories therefor, in general;
- the arrangement of electrical heating elements in or on furnaces.
- This class does not cover :
- combustion apparatus per se , i.e. apparatus for direct combination of oxygen gas and a burnable substance;
- electrical heating elements per se ;
- processes carried on within the furnaces.
- In this class, the following term is used with the meaning indicated:
- "furnaces" covers kilns, ovens, or retorts.
F27B FURNACES, KILNS, OVENS, OR RETORTS IN GENERAL; OPEN SINTERING OR LIKE APPARATUS (combustion apparatus F23; electric heating H05B).
- Attention is drawn to the references and Notes following the title of class F27 and the Note (3) of section H.
F27D DETAILS OR ACCESSORIES OF FURNACES, KILNS, OVENS, OR RETORTS, IN SO FAR AS THEY ARE OF KINDS OCCURRING IN MORE THAN ONE KIND OF FURNACE (combustion apparatus F23; electric heating H05B).
- Attention is drawn to the references and Notes following the title of class F27 and Note (3) of section H.